Sunday, January 25, 2009

No...But...Yes....

Well....many of you are probably wondering why I have been so "faithful" posting lately.
But...being faithful with the posting thing...it's a little hard when your computer decides to use all the space....which means I can't upload any photo's to the computer...and above that it thinks it wants to delete the ones already uploaded. That's what I thought....

I give you sorrow from the heart of my bottom....... Huh? What? Or was that suppose to be
from the bottom of my heart? Beats my blond self! So you get the point, right? Good. We all understand my blondness..... And no, I am not purposely ignoring you. And yes, I will fix the lack of faithful posting...... Have a good night, Mickey

4 comments:

tiff said...

WE MISS YOU COME BACK TO US!

Living Out Loud said...

I miss me too! Whata huh/ Meant I miss you! YOu come back to me first!

Anonymous said...

now, about that heart of your bottom...We need something to read:) Love ys, Mom

Anonymous said...

HA! Nope! Not me!
Ur lovely doter....I spelled that wrong on purputh=D