Saturday, January 10, 2009

Basket ball ROCKS da hut!


::THE VERY ENTERTAINING RIDE UP::

The cool people's



Doughnuts for breakfast!

Oh my word! she's fallen in love. With the milk=D

::OUR FIRST GAME::
(not that year though, and not that day.
it was the first game that we saw)
Our team against another team... Don't ask me...I ain't got no clue...



I can read there thoughts; give me my ball back:)

This is the bestest team on earth! whether they loose or not!!!
They rock the hut!


::THE EAGLES::

Yeah, um,...NO! i did NOT tell him to look at ME!!!
He even gave me a bigger smile than in the picture, too! Hmmm, guess I
must be cute;-p 




Yes this looks awkward...and no it's not supposed to look like that!
I just felt like squishing my best friend! I must have a fat butt cuz' when I sat down, 
she yelped...;-(

David the little cutie!

::RANDOM PRACTICE TIME::

Must have been a breeze.....

OK, this pic makes me laugh like crazy! Along with all the other ones...
And the ones I didn't post. Sorry.

Look out! It's the invisible ball!!!


WOW! I quote Hollister...;-p I'm advertising for the store.
See, he's the only one in focus...

::A RANDOM GOOD TEAM::

Yup!


This one is pretty funky.

AND, just for you gm....(I won't finish for ya:)

We are priceless!

::OUR TEAM AGAIN::


I'm tellin' ya, they want it back!!!

Stop. Look. Stare. Be AMAZED!!!

Couldn't resist...


I like the black and red better! Do you?


I really do hope you are getting a good laugh....because I will be really embarrassed if
you don't..... OK, so maybe not. I am felling really goofy and silly....I just said the same
thing twice:-/ beats me. BYE! Yes, I will be back with the wedding pics tomorrow.

I know what your thinking! NO! It is not Chris & Alyssa;-p =D
See ya.

3 comments:

tiff said...

nice micky! love em all!
i laughed at one of the pics but can't remember the one. lol oh well! good times!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics!!! :D
Hope to see ya soon!!!
Trudi

Anonymous said...

wow!GOOD TIMES
miss u,grace