Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Kids...Don't do this at home!

I was going to have the title of this post be "uh-o's on Yoder lane" but
considering the fact that the only one having "uh-o's" lately is....ME. so here 
they are...ready or not...
  
The other day we had some friend over, & while they were here
we had a "Nerf war" (it was way fun!)....Mind you...we were really into it! Like jumping
over couches, rolling on the floor into it! Well, I had a button on my back pocket and that as where my phone was at. 
That's how the screen got shattered!

There is tape over the front of the phone...that's why it doesn't look that bad:-)


Yes, I broke them. That means I'm really strong, right?

All that caused this was me looking  in the purple mirror that is laying on the floor! I didn't think I was that ugly;-)



Oh, that is (more like was!) the phone case that I had on my phone.
At the top of it where you see the silver-ish color is where the button hit it...

STOP LAUGHING!!!

1 comment:

tiff said...

why must i stop laughing? do i have to?