Monday, December 1, 2008

It's official....christmas is HERE!!!!

Christmas is a lot to get ready for...but it's worth it ALL;-)

::Crafts::

Alyssa made A little "reed angel" for our tree.




Lincoln made penguins and Poler bears to put on the tree.
He ended up putting 6 hats on one of them...

::My chocolate pretzels::






Whats Christmas without "decor"?!


Can you tell? I've been into the picture taking a lot lately!

I put little stocking's on our door with Bo's and each of the family's name's. Including 
Chris:-)

Our Christmas tree! Sometime I will get a " before" &
"after"  picture of the ever-leaning tree with ALL the ornaments...

Definitely wouldn't be Christmas with out Nativity's!!!
Love 'em.

::Lego's::

(Believe me, this is only a forth of their Lego's!)




Cameron REALLY enjoys building cars, semi trucks etc.!
And...he is SOOO good at it. When I told him I was going to post 
these pictures on our blog, he started giving me a LONG, LONG
list of things to write telling about his car.....I told him I couldn't 
remember them all. So he said "never mind" and went back to building more
cars.

1 comment:

tiff said...

wow girl. that's alot of pics! i love!

cool hat. love it too.

thanks for your comments on me blog. love those most and mosterouse.

ok bye