Sunday, January 10, 2010

How can something so simple...

...Turn into something so messy???
So at 9:00 tonight, I suddenly had a massive craving for chocolate chip pie...
Thinking 'Oh, this should be a simple task! No problem at all!'
Well, I guess I forgot how simple tasks for people with blonde hearts {like me}
can turn into something quite complicated...

So I started here:
Looks pretty right, right? I mean, after all, I've got one egg already in the mix and the other ones are sitting safely on the counter calling my attention...

But then I get here:
Just a slight turn of my head... and it all fell to the ground. Literally!

But then, somehow it got here:
Double the fun huh? While I knelt to the ground to 'clean up on isle 12', my 2nd oh so 'once perfect egg' fell to the ground. What a shame. (not to mention my pie crusts somehow formed together and I had to re-shape and put it back together..ha)

And finally I made it here:
A beautiful batch of my craving...chocolate chip pie.
Yum!

Oh, and by the way:
You can never have to much vanilla!!!

Thank you for joining me on this wonderful experience...
It was a tasty one! Off to fetch the pies!

Tootles

1 comment:

The Chmelars said...

OHHHHHH MYYYYY GOSH!!!
YOU ARE ALIVE!!!HAPPYNESS!!
thanks for posting!!keep it up!!
miss you and love ya,grace