Monday, May 4, 2009

*Sisters By Heart*

This.... is grace! Grace is my amazing, wontrifical, incredible friend for life!!!

A few weeks ago Grace & I stayed at her home while the other kids and Micki went into town.
We had an amazing time and there is no doubt about that! 

We were able to do a whole load of fun stuff like.....
Talk-a lot-do nails-do hair-talk-more-laugh-a bunch....etc.
We made this "thing" with a napkin and the nail polish we used. It was so fun!

grace, you're so beautiful!!! Love you!
Yea, that's me...... looking quite weird!!!

Yep, this one is weird too!!!

I love this picture... Don't know why though!

I love this picture too!!! 

Great memory's!!

*we are family. I got all my sisters with me*
:-D

What can we say.... We have lots of fun together!!!

For good laughs!!!
(please don't kill me Grace=) jk)

Best budzzz

This...... is not what it seems like!
*laughs*

And this is Beth. Beth is my super sizzlin', awesome, way fun friend for ever!

I love you grace, Beth and Aubrey SO much! You guys rock=D
Love you tons.
Love..... Me

5 comments:

Emily said...

Sounds like wonderfuly fun time!!!!

Emily Lehman

Nicole 妮可 said...

awww

too cute.

Anonymous said...

first of all, AND I QUOTE:

"I've got all my sisters with me"

excuse me. I did not know I was disowned and I am very hurt by this comment. All of your sisters were NOT with you because I was not there, near, or in the close vicinity of you.

Second, did you do Grace's hair? 'cause it looked amazing!

Third, you are adorable Mick, I love you so much! See ya soon!

Sara

Living Out Loud said...

SARA!!!!!! Oh thanks by the way! BUT!!!! you know that you are my sister too!!! I mean come on! You lived with basicly!!! I have something just FOR YOU!!! So you hold your horses and watch out!!!

*SMILES*

Oh yes by the way, I did do graces hair!

I loe ya sar- !!!
Love, me

Anonymous said...

wow,we have the most wonderful times together,
GORDMANS,lots of laughing together!! love you, gmc