Friday, February 20, 2009

And the world goes round. Still.

Sorry that I have been so absent as to ignore ya'll.... We've kinda 
been sick around here=D

::Out in the shop::

In case your wondering, the white thing is a paper airplane that got stuck up there...








Funny story, for Christmas Dad, Alyssa & I got
Mom Rascal Flatts tickets for the show in
Kansas City MO. We had to get her tickets there cause Des moines was sold out
where Alyssa checked for tickets. So we sent Dad & Mom along with another couple
up there for the weekend. The night they got back was the night of the Rascal Flatts cooncert in Des Moines. And Dad (being the wonderful one he is;)
asked Mom to take us to the one in Des Moines. So Mom got to see 
two concerts in a row... pretty good deal i'd say!
It was awsome. I'm going to post some more pictures & videos of it "soon"......










So I just had to put this picture up... cause you see, I'm random, therefore, so is this blog:-D
(oh, P.s Chme girls, this is the one i'm gonna put in the frame;)

3 comments:

Nicole 妮可 said...

I MISS MY SISTERS!!!

Why do they always look so much cuter when I'm gone?!

Living Out Loud said...

Oh, nicole....... That was priceless! I'm not sure, but if you figure it out..... let me know=D Love you al extreme amount.

tiff said...

nic... cause you don't have to deal with the 'tudes. lol! no they are adorable!

nice editing job mic.

tic