Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas with Chris

Ain't they cute?!?  :-)


Cameron & Lincoln got Chris a dump truck Lego & a garbage truck....The 
garbage truck represents what he wanted to be when he grew up....Yup, you got it. a garbage man:-)



OK, I don't know where you end up with a picture like this
 
Just look at that grin;-)

ME!!!

The little rascal



::Alyssa's new necklace from Chris::





It was a good night!

Well OK...minus the part where I spilled ALL my food off my 
plate & on my pants!!! I am a klutz!!! WAAA;-p JK...
See ya'll 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha,Ha, funny, we our growing/clumsy spurts at the same time!

Anonymous said...

mick,
i come, i comment, i miss you!!
great post!!love you and miss you,grace

Anonymous said...

Awww! Thanks Gm...I won't say the last letter...that would give it away;-p JK, btw...Thx for the comment Sis! I miss ya horribly too!!! Mickey

Anonymous said...

ok so alyssa... you look like your scared while opening the little square jewlery box from chris. did you think it was a rock per chance? lol. ok bye
the t girl