Thursday, November 27, 2008

"A Good Laugh"!!!!


So for my birthday I got a "younkers"
gift card by some friends. I bought a "way cool" hat with it. I have been wanting to post about  it, So I was taking pics. of it.......THEN.....Me and my cousin started taking pictures with moms "photo booth" that she has on her mac.........



























This.....is what I call a FUN thanksgiving!!!!!





The internet is REALLY fast here!!!
Thats why there's 15 photos!!!

























































I think we're a lil' twisted!! What's your opinion on that;-)....
















It's a good life!








TOTALLY!






Run for life! The aliens are loose!


























The headless but not headless lady.........Ok.....so we are a lil' goofy today!




One of my favs!













So you see, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN COUSINS GET WITH COUSINS!
We cool!
See ya'll later.......Mickey




















































1 comment:

Living Out Loud said...

The words are supposed to be by the correct pictures...But something went wrong and I can't figure out how to fix ti=( :-(

NICOLE!!!??? I need you....yes...(*sigh*)Again;-)
Mickey