Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Seaport Village shopping!

My Aunt Cheri took Alyssa & I to seaport Village to go shopping! It was awesome!
Mom met up with us later for food and some more shopping.

Okay, so my Aunt & i couldn't choose which ones to get...

"These or these"?

We had a bit of trouble choosing to say the least... Can't ya tell=/

Oh! And they had this awesome hat store too! We were a little tipsy
when we came out:-) Teasin'

They have this AWESOME taco place there!!!


We all had way too much fun... I guess it's pretty obvious.

Sometimes these come in real handy!

I told you they had hats out of the wazoo! Okay so maybe I didn't...

5 comments:

SS said...

Glad you had a gr8 time....looking forward to your future seeing more pictures!!

P.S. I can never decide which sunglasses to choose, thats why I end up buying like five pairs at a time:)

Living Out Loud said...

Haha Bonnie! Oh, yeah by the way! THEY BROKE;-( It was so sad! Yeah...I kinda sat on them!! Long story=)

Bontrager Family Singers said...

Hilarious post, Mickey..Thanks!!
Allison

FiveGreers said...

Funny pictures!
It seems that while you were in our neck of the woods, we were in yours!! We live in S.D. area and were in Iowa just before you came out here from there!!
We probably don't know your friends here, but we do know a few of your friends there!!

Blessings from sunny southern CA,
Greer Family

SS said...

You sat on them???? Ha ha....then again maybe I shouldn't laugh!! Glad y'all had a great time.