Thursday, September 4, 2008

The "new" 1800's

Alyssa and I got to volenteer at Old thresures this past week!
 I had so much fun, especially since I got to do it with our friend's the Chmelars!
Thanks guys!
Our first shift was at the barn, we got to wood carve.
We made Mini rockets and giant pencils.... they were suppose 
to be tent stakes=) Some  succeeded, some half way succeeded,
& the rest had fun!



These were the fantastic toilets... well, some of us thought so=/
You might have to tilt your head, I couldn't get it to rotate.

Annie, Annie over, over the school house.

I don't know 'bout you but this just doesn't look authentic.
Or maybe they had McDonalds back then.

6 comments:

The Chmelars said...

I love it! that is the coolest blog post ever! we had a blast with ya'll. from the HOT praire dresses to the swaying camper from the peals of laughter! it was fun!

hope all is well in the sunny south. all's well here. the dog is still around and the chickens are all alive.

see ya soon. LOVE YOU ALL! tiffy

The Chmelars said...

oh btw mic, i don't know if you noticed but you and Curtis are matching in that first picture. i just thought it was to sweet and had to point it out. i kow you love me and i love you! :) tif

Nicole 妮可 said...

Hehe -
Of course they had Micky-D's back then...
How could they not... if so how would mommy make it without her go-juice?! :)
Miss you!
(And all is well!)

Living Out Loud said...

I do say TIFF... you are quite a BLESSING to ME! Hhhuh..... I DON'T need any MORE help then I already HAVE!!!!!! thanks any hoo though=/
LOVE YOU TOO>>>MIckey

The Chmelars said...

mick,
as i sat there and looked at the pictures a ton of memories filled my mind:)that was so fun!!peanut butter and belly:)love you,grace

Living Out Loud said...

Yep! bugers and broccoli=) So there were some interesting one too... nuff said:-)
Luv ya, Mik