Sunday, May 4, 2008

Incredible creation

A couple of nights ago I was feeding the goats with Dad and I looked up at the sky, with all the bright stars in it; I thought How Amazing, How did God do that? As I thought this a song popped into my head and this is how it went: 


Indescribable! uncontainable!






You made the stars and the sky,




And you know them by name.



You are Amazing God!


Isn't our Savior so incredible!? He made everything Perfect, everything so beautiful. He is an AMAZING God!         
Psalms 19:1
The Heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.

5 comments:

Bontrager Family Singers said...

Dearest Mickey,
Your blog is so cool...please post often! It's so fun (as Nicole mentioned) that you're now part of the blogging world.
Love ya,
Allison

Nicole 妮可 said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!
(that should be said in a very loud singsongy voice!) :)
Glad you posted... we have some fun stuff coming tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics!! Great job! Looking forward to your next post!!

Living Out Loud said...

I love having a Blog! It's so much fun. How did you find our Bloge Bonnie???
I thank you all for your wonderful comments, and I look forward to many more.
love ya
Mikaela

Anonymous said...

Awe what are friends for?? Ha ha, I saw on the Chmealars that you were now posting under The Great Excavatar and put two and two together, so here I am!!!!! Luv ya.